[original name] (1961-1983?)
Christina was born in Chicago, Illinois in 1961.
Greta Christina (1983?-)
In her twenties, Cristina legally changed her name, by removing her original surname and making her middle name, Christina, into her new surname. This may have been done around the time she graduated from Reed College. Considering how she is a feminist, this may have been done to assert herself as have a feminine surname.
Christina would become a prolific writer since 1986. She would go on to become one of the most prominent atheist bloggers. She not only writes about atheism, but also a wide variety of topics such as feminism and LGBT issues. Christina is also known for making public speeches for the Secular Student Alliance and has written on sex positivity. Included in her bibliography are publications in novellas and magazines such as Ms. and Penthouse.
Christina is herself bisexual and is married to Ingrid.
- Christina, Greta. “About Me.” Greta Christina Typepad – Archived.
- Christina, Greta. “Greta Christina’s Blog: The Messed-Up Teachings of Jesus”. Gretachristina.typepad.com.
- Greta Christina. Secular Student Alliance.
- Greta Christina. Wikipedia.
- Schierbecker, Mark. “Greta Christina at SASHAcon.” Wikipedia. 2014. CC BY-SA 4.0 Change includes placing image between two images.